Restylane is a brand name for a type of hyaluronic acid dermal filler.
It has been on the market for more than 20 years and is known as one of the most reliable products in the field, with rare side effects.
It is used for reducing wrinkles and giving more volume to certain areas of the face.
The hyaluronic acid in Restylane is naturally broken down by the body over time, so the results fade gradually.
- empty -
Restylane has designed different filler thicknesses for different applications:
- Restylane Lyft is a thick, heavy-duty filler, specifically designed to add volume and firm the skin. The effect usually lasts for 1 to 1½ years.
- Restylane Volyme is a heavy-duty filler designed to add volume to certain areas of the face, such as the cheeks and chin. The effect usually lasts for 1 to 1½ years.
- Restylane Defyne is specially designed to reduce the nasolabial fold and marionette lines while maintaining the natural appearance of the face.
- Restylane Refyne is similar to Restylane Defyne, but in some cases gives a softer and more subtle effect.
- Restylane Kysse is specifically designed for the lips to create natural fullness and shape.
- Restylane Vital is more of a skin enhancer than a filler. Vital focuses on improving skin quality and hydration in the face, as well as the hands and décolleté. Vital reduces very fine lines.
The doctor will discuss with you which product is best for you. Combinations of products are also possible.